Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mal Starts Daycare

On August 1st, my little darling started daycare. Here's a great shot of her in her little Bee outfit on the first day.
The first two weeks of drop-offs were pretty rough. She cried (though I was told that she was fine 5 minutes after I left) and needed Abby Dabby and Big Bird to keep her company at school, but she kept telling me she had fun at school and before I knew it, she was excited to go.


Just this morning, she helped me get her bookbag and said "Mommy, I school. Have fun." She ran right into her room to play with the baby dolls and I barely got a kiss goodbye. She loves the other kids in her class and her teachers too. (She's even comfortable enough to tell them when she's pooping).

Her vocabulary is expanding, speaking short sentences and she speaking clearer. I can definitely see a big change in the month since she started school.


Friday is Grandparent's Day at school and she is excited because all of her grandparents are coming. Hope I get some good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment